• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thanks to jedawson1

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Met with Jason yesterday, he was a great guy, picked up the M37 off of my friend Ralph, who had a stroke last year and won't be able to drive it anymore. The M37 was Ralph's baby, he had great plans for it, but in his improving (but still handicapped) state, it would be a long while before he could operate a stick shift. Ralph was worried that his truck would sink into the dirt before he could play with it again.

jedawson1 bought the truck, was very understanding of his situation, and opted to purchase the M37 from Ralph and give the vehicle a good home. I told him that the truck wasnt quite in running condition, and it was parked in a very remote woods location with the only access being a tight twisty dirt driveway, and he couldn't back the trailer up directly to the truck. Over the course of several hours, we used some come-alongs and chains to maneuver the M37 into a towable position, and used a towbar to flat tow it downhill to a better trailer-loading location, and took care of the situation without any mishaps, injuries, or damage to anyone's property. Jason was a credit to Steel Soldiers, an honorable guy, and I'm glad he gave Ralph's M37 a good place to live. He says he has 3 kids, and they will all get a kick out of driving it around someday, and that is really what this hobby is all about.

BIG THUMBS UP, jedawson1 !!
:driver:[thumbzup]:grd::beer::naner:

jedawson1

Thanks, Maddawg. Here are some pics of her in her new home. I've already decided to take her down to the frame for rust proofing and new paint. My 5 year old is just about old enough to start handing me tools, and he can help bag and label the parts and bolts now that he has learned how to read and write.

I'm still waiting on my oldest (5 year old) to come up with a good name for her. Right now he wants to call her "Little Army". because she looks so small next to the M925.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks