• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Near Wright-Patterson??

Joe T Creep

Anyone Near Wright-Patterson AFB Ohio??

Im looking at a vehicle that is located there but I am working on a large project so I can not get there within the allotted time to get the vehicle off the base. I have located a storage yard about 18 miles from the base and was wondering if anyone would be able to move it to that location for me. Ill compensate you for your time of course and any needed materials. Not sure if I will get the vehicle, but I'd much rather plan ahead and have a plan of some sort if it happens.
Thanks again guys.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck, have Sandy's towing bring it out to my house. I have the Hermann Munster mobile truck sitting here for Artillerydan. Sandy's is the local towing company I trust and they know this place. I'm about 13 miles from WPAFB.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sandy's has been towing in that town a loooong time. I'm glad to see they purged Road 1.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rules request a state in your location.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sandy's has been towing in that town a loooong time. I'm glad to see they purged Road 1.
I just wished they had put that 923 longways in the driveway instead of sideways as I can't hook a tow bar to it.

Joe T Creep

Heck, have Sandy's towing bring it out to my house. I have the Hermann Munster mobile truck sitting here for Artillerydan. Sandy's is the local towing company I trust and they know this place. I'm about 13 miles from WPAFB.
Awesome. Thank you so much for the option. Im glad to have the towing reccomendation also. Im just trying to have things in place so if it happens I can get it all sorted out. I really appreciate it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got it aired up last night and I think she will start if I had batteries. They are being shipped to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks