• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rattleguard Bed Liner

MikeON

I'm thinking of a spray-on bedliner for my Deuce, for the bed itself and possibly the cab floor.
Rattleguard has my interest because:
1. You can do it yourself.
2. The price is reasonable.
3. It is available in olive green, and they will do custom colors.

Has anyone here had any experience with this product, good or bad? Any other suggestions?

http://www.rattleguard.com/

Thanks,
Mike

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking hard at Durabak because their color matches my desert tan 686 closest. I'm leaning towards durbak because it looks very simple...just open the can, mix it up and apply. Others I've looked at, like grizzly grip, offer similar colors and can match colors w/in 15% but they require more prep.

M108,
Is the durbak as shiny on the truck as the swatches they send out? I'd like it to be dull like my CARC. Your thoughts?

mrcucv

ive used plasticoat on my truck it is nice but i believe it only came in black. i have heard of rattleguard and what i heard is good especially if they have all different colors. plus if the price is cheap go for it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks