• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trucks in the snow and wishful thinking

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Great shots Rich, beautiful

lacoda56

How come it's always the southern boys that think the white crap is pretty? I guess if I hadn't shoveled, scraped, plowed, loaded, salted and generally fought snow for the last 30+ years day, night, weekends and holidays, I'd think it was pretty too. Instead, looking at those pictures makes me somewhat nauseous. Thank God spring is here! Our last snowfall was last wednesday and hopefully that'll be it for the season.

dabtl

I drove to Ontario two Christmas Seasons ago. It was when a big time blizzard moved across the mid-west. I did not think it was pretty. I thought it was awful. But my Canadian relatives came here the following August. They did not think it was pretty. They thought it was awful. We were both correct.

PipePro

lacoda56 said:
How come it's always the southern boys that think the white crap is pretty? I guess if I hadn't shoveled, scraped, plowed, loaded, salted and generally fought snow for the last 30+ years day, night, weekends and holidays, I'd think it was pretty too. Instead, looking at those pictures makes me somewhat nauseous. Thank God spring is here! Our last snowfall was last wednesday and hopefully that'll be it for the season.
I have to agree with ya, I am soo ready for spring. Lots to do and the snow and cold seem to suck the motivation right outa me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks