• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A big thanks to MAGNUM

ranchhopper

A well deserved thanks goes out to you Andy (MAGNUM) he went to jefferson city GL yard and drove my 923 to his house and stored it for me so I was able to get it this weekend and not have to miss any work. If that wasnt enough he drove it down to the motel where me and my chaser were staying for the night so I could leave out at first light this morning shippers wanted $1200 dollars to get it here we brought it back for just over half that. Its a way better truck than the truck I have now drove great eight hours home only thing of mention was the small input shaft seal leak on the TC. Trucks went cheap and I sold the idea of getting another to the wife by letting here know what a nice fence the two trucks make seperating my crappy neighbors from us. I said Its way cheaper than a fence and its like money in the bank if you need it just sell it off and you cant do that with a fence again thanks Andy and if I can help you out just let me know.

Attachments

ranchhopper

2100 hours just over 3K on the odometer its a real nice truck and only 2500 dollars to boot Im going to list the 1100X20 tires for sale I getting the 1400s for it like the other truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks