• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Superdave's Deuce 46-Bravo

jdmcm

Superdave

That is one fine looking truck, the restoration was done in Langley, BC back in the late 90's. The restorer/owner sold it in 2001 I believe. It was actually in the World of Wheels car show in Vancouver in the early 90's. He did and outstanding job. He had a whole website dedicated to the truck, some of which is still on line today! The truck was 46-Bravo, #2 gun tractor, 15th field artillery regiment. Congratulations that is one of the finest restorations ever, it looks as good today as it did in 2001 when it was for sale.

Outstanding!
Jdmcm

Attachments

Superdave

Actually it does have a few scratches on it as the pictures that I had when I posted them was closely after it was restored. Here is a picture that I just took on the weekend.It has just turned over 4000 miles on it since restoration. I think I put on more miles on it in the last 4 weeks than it has done in the last 6 years.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks