• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116 Pioneer Tool Trailer hinges?

wcarlsrud

I finally got an M116 Pioneer tool trailer.

A nice trailer from Guy Moore in GA, the rubber hinges on the clam-shell doors, however, need to be replaced.

Where do you find NOS replacements or substitutes?

Worst case, I'll go to a company that sells sheet rubber and have them cut me a set to fit the application.

JB

Hinges

Mine had door hinges on it when I got mine. There was residue from the orignals but I cut all that off. As soon as I can Ill put some kind of cover like the original and keep teh door hinges on it. Will try to post a pic.

JB

RE: Hinges

Ontos,
I saw that too & considered it but I have since painted the trailer & am now getting ready to camo it I was going to try to put weatherstrip there & then cover it with either vinyl or a rubber covering of some kind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks