• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody else in the Jacksonville, FL area?

XJChief

Getting pretty lonely around here. I go to the local car show every first Saturday of the month and for the last 2 years I've been the only MV there. There is a certain joy that comes from parking a M715 or an M35A2 next to fully restored classics- I think they're afraid their cars might catch some kind of disease from my trucks. :D

Lot's of old soldiers who remember them from their days in the service enjoy seeing my old trucks and my buddy will associate with me even though he brings his restored 72 Formula 400. Be nice to have a little company of my own "kind" every once in a while. :cry:

So if anybody is around Jacksonville, it'd be nice to meet up at the car show every so often.

XJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks