• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A good place to get parts for my MB

The Raven

For the last couple years I have been getting parts from Ron Fitzpatrick because most people over on G503 said that is who you go with. I have to say his customer service is great, his communication is great, and most things about his business model is great.....except much of what he sells. For that it is average with some poor quality junk which makes it difficult.
I tried to start a post on the G asking about vendors and mentioning who I had luck with, but it turned into a thread about how I was bashing Ron and how Ron is the vendor almighty. Quite frankly this blind dedication to a vendor is actually pushing me away from buying from him as it is causing him to ride his laurels and not improve his stock quality.
So...who is a quality vendor? Who has decent parts, decent customer service, and a good selection?

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I could not find the thread

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brent Mullins Jeep Parts strives to sell only NOS parts or extreme quality repros. He gets all my business.

The Raven

Nice, I have an order into him, looking forward to getting it. Jeep parts are too **** expensive to screw around trying everyone out.

32r2

I would also recommend D.L.Bensinger out of Pennsylvania.I ordered my repo MB tub from them last year and they kept me informed on its progress due to the ship being diverted from New York to Baltimore by Hurricane Sandy.Link is dlbensinger.com If you phone them you will always be talking to him or his wife.Nice Folks.Has some good how you tube article links on his site.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have used Walcks, Bensinger, and on rare occasion when I could find it anywhere else, Beachwood Canvas. They are all East Coast based, and I can order Monday and they all show up Tuesday.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try rigidsteel.com, I have used them before for some Jeep parts for an old CJ-3A I had. They carry LOTS of parts for jeeps from WWII through present, including the full-size jeeps and Cherokees. You can almost build an entire flat-fender jeep with all the parts they carry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks