• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat up date

jfnemt1ff1

What a diffrence start date 1/18/2007 end date 4/19/07. The Goat is DONE :D , Today I put the tops on and drove it around still have a little odds and ends but for the most part it is done. Next week will be tring to get it plated so I can take it on the road.
John

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding work! You know, if I hadn't been able to purchase the xm757 8x8, that little goat would have been sitting in my backyard, that's the deal Chris and I had. Of course, it would have taken a year or more to to what you did in a couple of months. Congrats!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can register those for street use!! :shock: ?? John, that looks great! I dunno, I don't know if I like the OD color or the MERDC lookin' colors 8)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
cranetruck said:
Outstanding work! You know, if I hadn't been able to purchase the xm757 8x8, that little goat would have been sitting in my backyard, that's the deal Chris and I had. Of course, it would have taken a year or more to to what you did in a couple of months. Congrats!
No kidding Bjorn. It definitely got quicker service than we could have provided ;) Can't wait to see her up close John.

If it gets real hot outside at Aberdeen, can we use your bilge pump to cool off? It would be like a redneck version of city-kids around a fire hydrant :lol:

67Beast

4 months, way to get it done! Must not have wasted too much time while working on it. I did my 715 in 4 month. I just love the look on peoples faces when they ask you how many years had you been working on it and you drop the 4 month bomb. For all you guys who spend years doing a resto job, here's you clue: Move to Michigan for the winter, find a nice warm garage, and work on your truck. It's not like there are too many other normal activities you can do in the winter here. Unless you are a snowmobiler (then you're praying for the white stuff instead of cursing it).

jfnemt1ff1

While am putting my Goat up for sale. During the winter during the rebuild it help me deal with my PTSD. Now its starting to ack up again. My doc tell me maybe try another project. I will place a ad here but ill start here $15,000.00. Many new parts looking into a 5ton wrecker.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks