• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen, make a list of what to bring

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Start now to make a list of what you want/need to bring to Aberdeen. Little things are often forgotten if you wait until the last minute....

rizzo

I need a front winch pto for a M543A2. any multifuel 5ton w/w should work

and a set of field chock holders on the front bumper for same M543. a set off any truck should work.

and 5 ton front winch chain, hook and if possible cable end.

will john winslow be there? maybe I should call him and see if somone can bring the stuff back for me

also I can pay with a comdata express code that can be cashed at truck stops

Armada

Kevin, I'm driving my M1009 and pulling the M101 trailer there. I have a couple gensets and an aircompressor to try and sell, so I should be able to bring your stuff back with me. That would be great if you were able to line the parts up with John or whoever ahead of time if possible.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Aberdeen, make a list of what to bring

rizzo said:
will john winslow be there? maybe I should call him and see if somone can bring the stuff back for me
John will be there and is bringing a trailerload of goodies. Call him if you have specific needs. I did see some very nice Michelin 11.00x16 tires there last time for you M37/715 guys.

How are we set for power? My brother can bring his 5kw civi genset. We'll be camping so a fan is a must. :wink:

mangus580

Re: RE: Re: RE: Aberdeen, make a list of what to bring

Armada said:
You are covered Chris. Mike is buying my 3k diesel genset ;)
I am, am I???

BTW... last I knew... Hookin1 was going to supply power.... But I need to check with him again.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Aberdeen, make a list of what to bring

How about a 20kw gen? we could sell power to the other venders.... SSP&L= Steel Soldiers Power & Light :mrgreen:

I have one I could borrow....

mangus580

Is it quiet? Thats what Hookin1 was gonna bring.... But last I knew, he was undecided on coming after all....

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

I hope there are a few 5 ton Gasser winch parts since I just transplanted the 20K one on mine. I need the PTO, driveshaft, and controls. I will be close enough to run home for anyting someone may want I will have a list of what is available.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, John Winslow has an old yellow gas-powered M62 that he might part out. It is worth a call.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks