• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fitting the M35 cargo cover on the M135

dabtl

The side posts on the front and rear need to be 42 inches in length. The middle posts need to be shorter than that by several inches.

I put an early green vinyl top on at those measurements and it fits fine.

acetomatoco

that is because, of course that the M135 used a M34 Body...and the M211 used the M35 Cargo body...by golly... ACE

dabtl

Agreed, but the length of the side boards is not found so easily. It just makes anyone reading the post more informed quickly. They will not be cutting and fitting nearly as much as I.

acetomatoco

The height of the bow is the answer..you want em all the same...The support length then becomes the solution...ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks