• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M19 binoculars

FrankUSMC

I went to the GL sell here at MCAS Cherry Point and looked at over 20 sets of the Viet Nam war M19 binoculars. All of them had very poor cases, out of 20 I picked out and won four of the best ones. I bidded on the four hoping to win one to display on the M530C, but ended up with four.
I am keeping one, Garbee has already tag one, so that leaves two. If any one wants one I am selling them for what I have in them.$95.00( GL adds in the surcharge plus tax)
One more note, out of the two, one has perfect lenses, perfectly clear, but the wierd thing is, and I am not making this up. The range finder is upside down.
Great display items for your trucks from Viet Nam and up.
I have seen them on epay for $350 (they are not worth that)
One of the few, Frank

FrankUSMC

If you PM me your e-mail address I will send you some photos. As far, as posting on the forum no, but if you want to post the photos you can.
One of the few, Frank

FrankUSMC

Photos are down range.
In the photos, notice on the case, the 100mph tape. Every case I looked at that day was help together like that. They must have had a rough life.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks