• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Okay - so I'm now an M37 owner...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Okay - so I

Welcome to Steel Soldiers!!

Now, to initiate you...............

nopics

CGarbee

RE: Okay - so I

Geez, let a guy drive your M38, then let him drive your M35A2C, then the M274A5... Don't let him drive your M37... What does he do? He goes out and gets one for himself... ;)

Congratulations!

Tanner

Cab -

You have photos on work mail & ipass... trying to shrink 'em down to post - having issues... I just got back in from the trip @ 30 minutes ago - :shock:

"Tanner"

CGarbee

Hey, it looks better than you described it... The tailgate looks nice (and it does have the MWO applied), and you can't see the rust in the bottom of the doors in the photos... :)
You will need to talk to John Winslow about getting a set of Michelins for it, or talk me out of the Grip Spurs in my basement...

Did you tell your wife that it was yours? Or is it "mine"...??

Tanner

blessed

No, the missus knows about the truck & I kept her informed of the purchase - no issues...

She said that it's cheaper than bars or drug rehab -

"Tanner"

Tanner

okay - so a pic is now posted

No electrons were harmed in the posting of this photo - Whew, I thought the initiation would be more harsh... and yes Cabell, I've already heard that I look eerily like Milhouse -

"Tanner"

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats Tanner. Those 11.00x16 Michelin XL's that Winslow has would look sweet on there. I was drooling over John's about a week ago. They really look beefy on there :)

Armada

Congrats and welcome Tanner! Solid looking truck!
Hope I never get the opportunity to drive one.... I'd have to add it to my 'want' list then... lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks