• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Locking up

papercu

When I first go this site and go to my email first the site will locked up and I can not do anything more there. I can pull up another window and everything is O.K. but then the only way to close this widow is to shut down the computer.
Any ideas?? Wayne

papercu

It only happen when I answer that flashing number for mail. Is that a PM only or email? Never really understood the difference. Wayne

mangus580

Thats called a PM (Personal Message). Really could be considered email too...

Ok, I had the same problem. What I did, was went into my profile, and turned off the notification, and popups for PM's. There is 2 checkboxes in there for them. Worked for me.

acetomatoco

if you are on a pc, you can control, alt , delete and just shut down the non responding function...and it will save rebooting the CPU.... works for me... ACE

papercu

lockimg

O.K I had changed the profile and turned off the notification, and popups for PM's and waited for a email and got one today but still locked up. ACE advise did work so I don't have to reboot now. Thanks, Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks