• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone around Jacksonville, NC?

Hawkdawg

If you've read my last post, you can see I am having a tough time trying to take care of my m1009 I just got. I am a newbie but just wanted to try and learn how to handle some of these things myself. On the contrary to that, I seem to keep piling on more problems for myself as I try to fix what is wrong. I'm just wondering if there is anyone on SS that is in the same area as me that could help out a new guy. If not, does anyone know of any particular mechanics that are experienced with these vehicles? I am feeling like a lot of the shops around here aren't too confident in their knowledge. If anyone can help a bit, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Sean

Hawkdawg

Also, I took a look at the member map for my area and sent a pm to the two that were on there, just reaching out to see if there's anyone who didn't register on the member map that is on here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks