• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crane, Truck Mounted-Up for bid

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice, like the way the outriggers are mounted up high.
Extension? It probably has a 24 ft reach as is, at least.
Bet it will go for several thousand....

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
- No "Hey look at this cherry M35A2 on GL with only 25 miles and only one person bidding on it with 15 minutes to go" posts.

This was posted for the conversations forum, but I was under the impression it was for the other forums too.

M1075

Hopefully, someone here can get one of those, but there are many commercial applications. So we can bid it up, but I bet they go for more than anyone here wants to pay.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
If these type posts did not matter and are no secret why don't they ever start with "I am bidding on this item, but you guys really should take a look at what I found."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks