• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Thanks to bobr(Bob Rainville, Indianapolis)

Vociferous

Bob met me down at Indy for a preview of some M925's. Super knowledgeable and friendly. Didn't end up getting one this time but he helped guide me in what to look for on these trucks. Hopefully next time I can pick one up reasonable. Thanks Bob.

Rob

HMMWV Nut

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bumped into Bob once at Indy while doing a recovery on a M813 a couple years ago. The truck was listed as non running and was missing batteries and didn't look like it had ran in years so I planned on pulling it on to the trailer. Well Bob walked over asked if I needed any help and also said he had a couple batteries on his truck that he would let me borrow. I said ok so we proceeded to install the batteries and topped off the fluids. Everything looked good so he brought some jumper cables over and we hooked it up flipped the switch and she fired right up. Let her run for a few minutes and then drove on to the trailer. Purred like a kitten didn't smoke or anything . Never would have thought we would have got that truck going on the lot that day. So Bobs ok in my book [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks