• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Step storage for Unimog 404.114 Radio Communications Truck

DavisM38

I have a 1970 Unimog 404.114 Radio/Communications truck. Does anyone know if there is a special storage place for the aluminum steps?

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The normal steps for the 404 radio boxes are two ladders that pull out from underneath in the rear, and one on the side entrance. The rear ladders lift to horizontal position then slide underneath and latch. All are self storing assemblies.

Apparently you have something different. Would you post pictures so we'll know what you have?

thanks,

Bob

DavisM38

Found out some new info today. Came across some info suggesting that this is not a radio/communications box but is actually a Command Box. I have seen pictures of others under the same name that have the same steps as what mine has... so now if anyone has more info pertaining to this I would love to hear it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks