• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Castle DE problems/issues

UNIMOG-GUY

Has anyone had any problems getting in touch with the people at the New Castle, DE facility to schedule a pickup? I have contacted both numbers that GL gave me [302-573-5005 and 602-531-9188] and I can't get anyone to respond to my voicemails. The first number says: "This is truckcenterdotcom leave a message in the general mailbox and someone will get back to you". And the second number (a cell phone) says: "that the Quicken customer is out of the area or has their phone off".

After leaving a voicemail in the general mailbox for the past 2 days I called GL and spoke with a representative who told me that she'd email them and they should be in contact with me by the end of the business day 9-4-13. Well that time has come and gone. I'm going to give them until one hour before GL closes tomorrow 9-5-13 and see if anyone calls me. If not I guess I'm going to call GL and see what's up. I only have until next Wednesday 9-11-13 to pick up my property.

Anyone else have any other suggestions, comments or ideas?

Last edited:

UNIMOG-GUY

Alright guys so I called the truckcenterdotcom number I found on their website and they gave me this number 602-448-9533. I spoke with Lisa and she helped me set up a time to pickup on 9-18-13. They even gave me a extra week for the pickup since they apparently have a auction on the 9-11-13 which is super helpful for those of us who only have off Wednesdays. Lisa was extremely nice and helpful. Thank you John and ecostruction for your help. I just don't understand why GL didn't give me that number in the first place???

BayDog

I dealt with Lisa once while previewing some trailers and she was extremely helpful, especially since I was a newbie to the whole GL process.
BayDog

DeucesWild11

I picked up there once and it was a great experience for me. Someone made off with my roof rails for my M1102 and the guy grabbed me another set that was around. I did have the pic of the one I bought that showed it had the roof rails, (at least that's what I call them).

They were really friendly and helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks