• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4K rough terrain Forklift

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forklifts are worth their weight in gold, depending on who is asking. If it's the model I'm thinking of, $10,000 would be a fair market value.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, if you are referring to the 4WD forklifts that usually have the winch on the back and are fairly low to the ground, John Winslow currently has a nice one for around $12K. I like them, but the forks are fairly short.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
This one is an old USMC one that we had in the Army too they drive right into a container have large floatation tires and a ropps cage. This one is in a junkyard and I hope to get a good deal on it

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Jeff:
That is exactly the model I found and it looks like it has not run in a while so I will see if I can get it for a song. Thanks for posting the pictures

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is an ad in the current military vehicles magazine that had them for 11K. I THINK it was john winslow, not sure though (don't have magazine here).

FrankUSMC

Ok..lets call thia a "one off" sell
Does any one need the part that goes on the back of a rough terrain forklift that the pintol hook is attached to? The part attaches to the back when you need it and is stored when not in use....I think..
Well, I have one with the pintol hook still on it, if yours has "gone missin" , $100 plus shipping or make me an offer.
One of the few, Frank

Banshee365

I stopped by my buddies farm, who I bought my deuce from today. All this talk about forklifts made me admire his all-terrain forklift he's working on to sell. It's huge! It's made by Chrysler, the model number escapes me right. I think it started with CHT or something. It's a 6k pound lift, weighs over 23k# and is all wheel drive. I has some 50+" tires. Very cool, he's going to want 15k for it when it's fixed. He said it runs awesome.

-Kelly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks