• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Artillery Display

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd put money down that it runs.... Lots of ingenious people live in small towns... and when they get bored, they play around.... :mrgreen:

Those rams are pretty clean looking and the rust is just surface on the treads... Plus it looks like a splattering of oil under the rear- a little more than just a sitting around drip.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could be, I don't even remember the name of the town, but when I stopped at the local 7-11 to ask about the gun, I got a lead on a M37 in town, but it was the guy Dad's so he didn't want to sell it.
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks