• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello new to forum, any yards in Minnesota, Iowa, WI, ND,SD?

minnlvt4

Just love the smell and sights of old Military stuff and wish I had all the time and $$$ to restore all I come across....But for now just looking for a few parts hopefully around my area which is MN, WI, IA, ND, SD...Any help would be great. Thanks!!!

Kevin

Armada

RE: Hello new to forum, any yards in Minnesota, Iowa, WI, ND

Welcome to SS.
Do you collect just ony old mv part, or are you looking for parts for something specific?

citizensoldier

RE: Hello new to forum, any yards in Minnesota, Iowa, WI, ND

Lots of good guys in MN and Wi and lots of military vehicles too that I know of. Ryan in MN has some good parts trucks and check with Midwest Military. He has some real nice trucks for restoration and other stuff. Armycarusa in Wi is another good soarce. They bring back European vehicles that are cherry.

minnlvt4

Thanks all, I'm trying to restore a 1945 LVT-4 so always looking for parts for that, have a 1945 US6x4 Studebaker semi tractor, a pretty ratty weasel I hope to do something with some day, a 1952 M215 GMC dumptruck........and some odds and ends...I know Kevin at Army cars and been to his place and in his LVT to give me inspiration, just want to find a nice yard like in the pictures that a guy can spend all day in that isn't 1000 miles away..Thanks again..
Kevin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks