• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FARMER RON'S GREEN IRON

AMTAK

I had to go get my welder back from farmer ron today so I took some pics. while I was there. Most of the stuff is for sale. There are a few parts trucks and other civ. trucks. If you see something good let me know I will ask him about it.
Check out his "hay wagons". I told him let me know when he needs a driver :D . He wants $7500 for his good runners. $4500 for a fair truck "up on the hill".

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How 'bout the siren and related parts..switch, wiring, etc. from the deuce fire apparatus? PM me please.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think I just cried a little bit :cry:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Will, Oilcan is sending me to Aberdeen with 2 24v sirens. You want me to ship one to you? $50.00 + shipping?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See what happens there. I've never seen one mounted up and it would be good to see the wiring and such. If they don't sell there, gimmie a PM back. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks