• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M56 with 1100 x 16's

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: M56 with 1100 x 16

Looks good Ted! I really like the M37, 43, 56 with 11.00x16's. They fill up the wheel-wells nicely and the bump in speed doesn't hurt. Smokey seems happier!

TedG

RE: M56 with 1100 x 16

Thanks Chris, I think Smokey Bear likes his higher perch to scout out the farm for fires! Should have a good burn during the next rain!

Hi Lane, I thought you would chime in on this! :D Do you like the rims?! I will get you measurements on the wheel well clearance without load. Remember, this is a M56, not M37 :wink: ...longer wheel base, fish plated frame rails and beefier springs for a large gvw load (back cut off by Argyle Township FD). This would be your best trail rig with only 3k miles on it! After my M38 project, the M56 is going to lose the 1" rear brush pipe and I have a set of hmmwv cargo racks that fit the back, complete with bows and top! Should be a nice rig for you at the fall color ride......Regards,

TedG

maddawg,

Yes it is or was a R2 Crash Truck with low miles due to sitting, waiting and waiting for plane problem. I have some of the maintenance records for it and mostly it was driven for training and oil changes. There is tag on the body with serial number and I think around 300 were made...I am told. Too bad they chopped the aluminum box however it does make a good farm truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks