• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for mv's for Hague on Lake George Parade

RICE670

Hello all, I am posting on behalf of the Hague senior citizen club.They have 3 world war 2 veterans that need a ride in thier Memorial day parade.The contact is Madeline Pelkey,I don't know her personally but seems like a very nice lady.She is not particular in what type of vehicle is used as long as its military.
The parade is saturday may 26th at 2:00 pm in the town of Hague ,New York located on scenic Lake George.
If you can help please contact Madeline Pelkey 1-518-543-6130 My trucks will not be ready in time,but I will be ready for next year. thanks for your time scott

tklm539

I am about five miles away. I would be happy to provide a lift. However, my truck is three different colors of primer at the moment. I will give her a call and see if she wants to use it.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks