• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a HMMWV TH400 tranny pan

AJMBLAZER

Anybody know where a guy could get a TH400 tranny pan off of a HMMWV?

I want one for my CUCV as the HMMWV one has a drain plug in it. Like to keep the parts somewhat military spec.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M1009 has one and I thought about putting one on the M1028A1. I'm sure you can pick them up somewhere, but I'm not sure where. It is a nice feature to have.

Mike_Pop

I'll sell you a completely rebuilt TH400 if you want. My tranny in the M1009 crapped out so I put in a used one from an M1008. That too crapped out after a month of use. I had both of them rebuilt and only need one.

I'm sure someone coming to Aberdeen can deliver it back to you.

AJMBLAZER

I only need a HMMWV tranny pan. My TH400 is fine, just want the HMMWV pan for the drain plug and the military authenticity. The aftermarket chrome ones just wouldn't be right...might anger the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks