• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m882 dataplate

Hoot_223

anyone know where i can track down a replacement, in all my restoration and moving it got lost.

Thx

Jesse

N1265

There is one in a local junk yard but I cant remember what kind of shape it is in..... If I get a chance to get up there next week I will pull it for you.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hoot_223 said:
anyone know where i can track down a replacement, in all my restoration and moving it got lost.

Thx

Jesse
Hoot_223 said:
im converting a Civ w200
Tou could get one from a junk yard or a parts truck I suppose.
The data plates have the VIN , Reg # date of delivery, Model # etc,
stamped into the metal.
I see no way of re-stamping one either.

Hoot_223

RE: Re: m882 dataplate

its 1/2 civ the cab is military, i had it torn downand doing lots of mods to the suspension and stuff, i found a used cab :) stuff that was military

N1265

I pulled that data plate today.... It is for a M880 and not an M882 as I orginaly thought.....

McGuyver

Some one on this site posted a link to a company online that produces blank reproduction data plates. You could order one and then stamp all your correct dat on the new plate. If you do some looking around on the site and on the web you may be able to find the link. Sorry I don't remember the name of the company or the URL...

Crash_AF

There's an 882 in a yard here in Colorado that still has it's dataplate.

Dunno if you're still looking, but it's in good shape.

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks