• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified ads aren't posting/being approved?

AJMBLAZER

Just wondering what the delay is?

I've submitted two ads, the first one twice, and neither has appeared. The first was posted almost a week ago and nothing. :?:

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am guessing in one word the reason is Aberdeen and a lack of sleep from getting ready, and now from the long busy fun weekend. Both Steelsoldiers and Magnus where there.

AJMBLAZER

It's cool, didn't know about the other stuff going on. I placed two ads for the tranny pan thinking that I might have done something wrong. Feel free to delete one.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
mangus580 said:
Sorry man! I will get right on them!

Our hotel had the WORST wireless ever. As in, might as well NOT have had it.
Wireless was not the only thing that hotel had the "worst "of ! rofl

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey, why are you complaining about the wireless!? It's free, so if you don't have it, what does it matter?!

I hope that guy......well, nevermind. I don't want Blake to say mean things about me again.

rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks