• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need to get the xm977 to ga

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
since i didnt make it to aberdeen with the 819 and then tow the 977 back, im starting to look for a lowbed to bring it down for a reasonable rate, I need to bring it from romney wv. to gainesville, ga., thats about 600 mles, the weight is about 16000, a lowbed is needed because of the 11' height, anyone have a good lead , thanks all

Attachments

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
in Crismom's US military wheeled vehicles (page 398, top, left) it states 25000,thats compleat with k boom and bed, so without the bed and crane, i beleave 16000 would be close

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
a xm757 SURE would look good parked between the 819 and the xm977(xm983)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice 8x8 Ron! Try Joe Jackson at Titan Transport. He's who hauled my M923A2 home for me at 21,500 lbs so I know he could handle the weight. Very nice guy and reasonable. He's experienced with MV's too! ph 434-426-7361. He's out of Blueridge, VA which should be somewhere in between A and B for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks