• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1030 USMC KLR 250 Finally got one!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks to a tip from Artillerydan I went Springfield and scored a 1992 M1030 klr250. I have been after one of these for years it is missing the side plastic but it is on the way from BIKEBANDIT.COM and hopefully will get here this week so I can put it in the Leavenworth Veterans day parade next Monday. Good thing is it has the front and rear BO lights, bad thing is the po ripped all the military light wiring and switch out of it, so if anybody has some info on that please let me know. I have a M1030B1 but the wiring is different.001.jpg004.jpg002.jpg

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bet Davey will really enjoy that bike!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks