• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport from Va. to Michigan.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am hoping to get a set of M105 trailer sides and bows up to Citizensoldier up in Northern Michigan. I am in Virginia.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you still have any extra sides left? I need a full set of preferrably fiberglass ones. If not i'd take a complete broken down set. Let me know. :wink:

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey hndrsonj. I got you email, but have not had time to reply. I actually do have one fiberglass set left, but the sides are not too hot. I can't imagine how I would get a complete set out you anyways. I will have to break down a set to get an idea of the shipping cost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks