• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New smileys?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I notice someone got the idea we needed a "beating a dead horse" smiley for the forums, and that's cool. Is there a way we can increase the number of smileys on the SS site, there's a lot of cool ones all over the web. Just not sure how to get them here.

BeanJeepin

I just complained about the lack of good smilies to a certain web person here. He told me to haul off and find some and he'd add 'em. Guessing you'll get the same reaction!

jasonjc

can some one tell me why some times they "move" and some times they don't??? I've asumed its my computer but dont know???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks