• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank You To Cranetruck and JT--A BUNCH!!

dabtl

I am approaching six years as a member here. Lots of fun since that time and lots of learning.

Two members have been kind enough to show me the way in maintaining and operating my two deuces.

First, was JT. John Tennis directed me to the AVM lockout hubs and later to the spin on oil and fuel filter adapters. Got them all. Each works perfect and have made the deuces far more dependable and easier to maintain. My hat is off to him.

Second, Cranetruck taught me all that I know about electrical problems and the cures for the M35a2. Every gauge, light and electrical device works perfectly on the two deuces. No shorts and no problems. Then after reading about his turn signal protectors he was kind enough to build two for me and sent the directions. It has been years since a turn signal failed on me.

When they post I read.

Thanks again guys, I could not figure out where to post this other than here. But, I was out doing some maintenance on both today and realized how grateful I am to you guys.

dabtl

I cannot thank you enough Bjorn. I knew nothing about the electrical wiring or what to do until I read your posts and asked questions. You never failed to respond with the right information. You are a truly great asset to this website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks