• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oops, I did it again.........

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up another M886 yesterday :roll:

On the way home I came to the realization that it was last May when I picked up the M880 that I was towing this M886 home with.

After I buy this one, I find out I could of got a rust free M725 with an oil burning problem.
Oh well.

and my Apologies to my GPW, I took money from my GPW fund to buy this M886 and a pile of NOS M880 series parts.

Attachments

N1265

good to see another truck going to someone who will take care of it . good to hear you got 10mpg towing. ( I wish I could get that )

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
N1265 said:
good to see another truck going to someone who will take care of it . ...........
Well,,,,,,,,,,

She is too far rusted to restore (within financial reason).

I'm seriously considering a customization into an off road camper.
Still an expensive process, yet things can be done cheaper when originality isn't a concern.

The other option is to part it out and scrap the remains.
This option will bring $$$ in to restore myGPW & my other M886

Attachments

yorkgulch2

There are alot of ambulances turned into campers out here. Some with slide out kitchens and fold up bunks.

I understand the mv problem. The last time I sold an m37 I immediately started looking for another even though the plan was to use the money for m35 parts!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks