• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seeking Assistance from Georgia Green Iron Lunatic Mafia Gwinnett parade this weekend

andy3

I know this is late notice but bear with me. Hey guys my truck is down and out for repairs and I need to see if I can get someone to help me and a Cub Scout group out in a Christmas parade this Saturday 12/7/13 in Loganville Ga. PM me for specifics on the info. Looking like would need to be in line-up around 3:30 and finish up somewhere around 6:30ish this Saturday. I would take a driver & truck. driver, co-driver & truck or if you feel comfortable letting me drive your truck I can do that too. I have had this parade on the books to help a struggling Cub Scout Pack for 2 months and I don’t want to let them down. Looking like 25 or so boys will need to ride in the back so I need troop seats. I will staff the adults from the parents.

Everyone loves a parade, right? Here is your chance to have some fun. Thank you in advance for consideration and help.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I want to add that Andy is a friend of mine and I'll vouch for his "good citizenship".

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish you were closer as I would gladly help!

Thanks for helping and inspiring those future Eagles! :)

District Director
Southeast Louisiana Council
Boy Scouts of America

andy3

I wish you were closer as I would gladly help!

Thanks for helping and inspiring those future Eagles! :)

District Director
Southeast Louisiana Council
Boy Scouts of America
Juanprado, thank you for your kind words. I used to see future Eagles in all my boys. After my WoodBadge experience, I see Venturing Ranger Scouts. Thank you for your service to our youth.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't have someone by Fri evening call me 704-534-4486 I will help would need help with fuel for I am broke

zout

I have a truck that is non titled and non registered awaiting stuff like this besides Debs Jeepy thingy and I have it blocked in with a broken down project. The Jokers does not have troops seats anyhow but just looks BA. And the M43B1 Ambulance is sitting in Columbus.

If the above all sounds non helpful - its only because of their circumstances. Son and Grandkids are all from Loganville and sure sounds like a bag o fun for the Mafia group.

andy3

Zout, Thanks for the encouragement. I just sent Reckless a PM to see if he or his 923 is available.

Can anyone think of anyone else in the area?

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TMNT is not really in the area but has a cargo vehicle. The rest of the Mafia have tricked out stuff that is not cargo based :(

I have the Christmas on Greens street parade on Sunday in Gainesville with our Scout Troop 16.

andy3

TMNT is not really in the area but has a cargo vehicle. The rest of the Mafia have tricked out stuff that is not cargo based :(

I have the Christmas on Greens street parade on Sunday in Gainesville with our Scout Troop 16.
Swiss, what's your Pack or Troop #? I love TMNT's posts. I'll hit him up in a bit too.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Troop 16, We are associated with the United Methodist Church. Been there for 5 years so far and they will not let me leave :) My oldest is finishing his Eagle Scout and then my youngest will be crossing over from cubs in 2 years so I am a lifer.

andy3

Swiss, I now where you're coming from. I've been CubMaster for 3 years. The committee keeps telling me to adopt more kids so I can be CubMaster FOREVER! My oldest is crossing over this Feb. I'm very excited for him.

zout

WOW - talk about coincidence - my grandson was suppose to be playing with the school band in this parade Sat - but they have some weekend church campout thing instead they commited to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks