• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 troop seats

g2065g

Do these fit on m35a2's?

NSN 2540013815860. I assume they do not fit but I want to verify.

Thanks for your time.

Added the auction pics. Maybe someone can tell if this is complete from these.

m1078 seats 2.jpgm1078 seats.jpg

Last edited:

g2065g

Great! I was browsing GL and saw some troop seats. I need some so I bid on them. I didn't bother to look and see what they are for of course. After I pick them up sometime in the next 10 days I will check the crate and post if it is complete or not. If someone has a count on what should be in the box for the m1078 seats that would be helpful. Also picking up a m105a2. I got lucky on my low bids!

There may be an inventory list or something but I won't know til I get there. Any info ahead of time will save some searching.

Last edited:

g2065g

The crate is much larger than I thought. Seems to be close to 6 feet long and about 3 wide. I looked at it when I got it home for a few minutes. There were a few cardboard boxes that I didn't go through. Hopefully there is a parts list in there so I can figure out if this is complete or not.

It looks brand spanky new though from what I was able to look at.

Last edited:

DSD277

You're welcome. I would highly expect your crate to be complete.
Last year I got a M1083 troop seat kit that had been partially assembled and not installed that was in the same type of crate and everything was there... and it had been shipped back from the Mid East before hitting GL.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Artillerydan is looking for a set like you have. Might want to send him a PM and see if he is interested. I told him to contact you but I am not sure if he got the message.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks