• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA SS district lead?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you need?

Top dog of what? The rally?

slapshot61

would like to learn more about 5 ton trucks and wanted to reach out to someone who can point me to some resources about buying, repairing, reconditioning and generally add me to their email group broadcasts so I can get more involved.

3dAngus

There are a lot of folks in Ga. Very knowledgeable about all different MVs, but there is no such organization here where Ga. Is broken off from the greater masses or anyone who has a lead. Just ask what you want to ask on the board and someone can and will help out, and you will eventually even meet some of the folks. You should go to the Georgia Rally, but the rally is only held in Georgia and intended for all people from all over the world.

RAYZER

One can't just go right to the top dog for answers. In the Ga Mafia hierarchy situation, you have to start with thoes that are lower on the totem pole:D

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just watch 73m819 around pine trees. he sometimes gets a little squirrelly when they get close
:mrgreen:

3dAngus

Oops, wrong question answered to the wrong thread and wrong post.
How could it get any worse then that.

A bulleted list would be pretty neat if possible, but that is a question for Andrew. Not sure if it can be done with current version of software.
I would love to see a breakdown of all M35 topics, with breakdown like brakes, air pack, air, leaks etc, or
M37, fuel, carburation, fuel pump, replacement or so, just as examples, but at this point, it could well be a nightmare to do anything of that nature with the maturity of the software.
It sure would make search easier. I doubt it could be done though. I know I would not ever want to tackle something like that.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oops, wrong question answered to the wrong thread and wrong post.
How could it get any worse then that.

A bulleted list would be pretty neat if possible, but that is a question for Andrew. Not sure if it can be done with current version of software.
I would love to see a breakdown of all M35 topics, with breakdown like brakes, air pack, air, leaks etc, or
M37, fuel, carburation, fuel pump, replacement or so, just as examples, but at this point, it could well be a nightmare to do anything of that nature with the maturity of the software.
It sure would make search easier. I doubt it could be done though. I know I would not ever want to tackle something like that.

Yup, that's why crossposting is against the rules.

3dAngus

It also makes you crosseyed.

Ohhh, I'm so confused.

Slapshot, if you use the google search, all the info is out there, it is just not so sub limy organized, and that may be due to software limitations.
You will not find a better source of information for all of your questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks