• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need advice on m43 value

RICE670

Hey, I have a chance to buy some 3/4 tonners.One is a m43(ex civil service) and the other 53 cargo.The m43 is fairly complete and straight ,has not run in many years,missing litter rack on drivers side,civilian distributer and 12v alt.the motor is original and most likley stuck.Some heavy rust around the outer tool box doors.the doors are rusty and the floor is rough. The back end has the surgical light and rear heater.There is also fender mounted hot water heater installed and the spotlight is there.the odometer says 21000 miles.
The cargo is deralic and has hard top, no box and chevy motor.Would get for parts I guess. What do you m37 Guru's think is a fair price. The guy that has them is very decent fellow and I don't want to lowball him to much. thanks for your time scott

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M37 Cargo Value

I just paid $600 for a non-running, no tailgate 1952 cargo. It is pretty complete except for no tailgate or troop seat hardware. They are getting harder to find.
James G.

Attachments

Mgraf

RE: M37 Cargo Value

A new guy here.. Hope it am doing this right. Looking for a flat 6 for a M43 Ambulance. Can any one help?

citizensoldier

RE: M37 Cargo Value

Pics would help greatly but I will take a stab at it.. From your discription the cargo sounds like a $500 dollar truck.. Basicaly scrap price.. And the M43 sounds like a $1500 dollar truck.. But it veries accross the country.. As mentioned above they are getting hard to find in any condition with high scrap prices and age.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks