• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found trailers in texes

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i found 3 ammo trailers and 1 105 on texes state rd. 87n in orange texes, these are at a equipment / trailer yard ( storta), the 3 ammo trailers are stacked, the 105 has no bows, rust. 87 intersects with I 10. looks like thay have been there for awile, i didnt have time to stop and ask about them, and not sure when ill be back near there

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be passing through saturday afternoon, will try to stop and check out. :wink: Are they at the intersection of I-10 or off the highway??

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
go north on 87 about 2 miles or so, the yard is off to the right off texes 87n

Flatlander

Welcome to Texas, not texes...Did you know that Texas is the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the American flag?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks