• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Infoon serial #...

tnbender

Hey, I found an old picture of my G-Grandfather in ww2 jeep with the serial number (W-2033031) on the hood. Is there any site you can go on to locate info on the jeep he was in, or a site where people list #'s for jeeps they restored to find a possible match? I know it is farfetched but I thought I would give it a try. ALso, any noticible visible differences in a MB and GPW . THe picture shows the front drivers headlight and the entire drivers side of the jeep. Thanks!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There is a lot of WW2 Jeep action on www.g503.com, but other than that, I am not of much help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks