• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks from Atlanta Truck Center

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
My Green Iron Addiction leads me to offer the following,
You cover expenses+, I will check out the truck and drive it from this location to a location of your choice, Driving these truck is PTSD therapy

I have driven
1--A 923 from Al. to Fl.
2--A 928A2 from ATC to Fl.
3--A m35a2 from Ga. to Wi.
4--a 915a1 with trailer from NJ. to Ne., then back, then a 1009 with trailer back to Ne (CAN NOT believe I just admitted I drove a wheel chock 1400 miles, thank GOD there is NO pictures).
5--A few more shorter trips

Also have the capabilities to load non-runners/get them off location, ect..
703-389-6705

Mods, If this is in the wrong place, Please move to where it needs to be.

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just thought I would bump this up for ALL you NEW TRUCK OWNERS.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You mean the ones that can't title them in Georgia? Those new owners?

EDIT UPDATE: Thanks to the hard work of the GA Mafia owners in Georgia can now (July 1) get their trucks titled and registered.

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep, at least at this time, this sad state of affairs makes for a LONGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER delivery trip for me. [thumbzup]

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well I thought I would bring this up to the front since I have been getting inquires about recovering trucks from the ATC, most have been about the LMTVs.
At one time I had a link to this in my sig. line, but some how my settings changed and I can not post a link only the full address,

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I can also bring runners/NON-runners to my AO to wait on tramsport (a reasonable wait), as well as "TRY" to get operational.

Jayco36REQS

Do they let you drive trucks from the Atlanta location? I picked up my M923A1 from the Indy yard and it was a breeze since they let me just drive it off.

infidel got me

Do they let you drive trucks from the Atlanta location? I picked up my M923A1 from the Indy yard and it was a breeze since they let me just drive it off.
Jayco you can drive trucks off the lot at atl.Billy [the gl lot man]is super nice.The office secretary there is nice to deal with as well.Overall I have had no trouble with the atl. lot
WILL

Jayco36REQS

Thanks Will... I appreciate the info. Since moving to FL, I've been watching the sales in my new neck of the woods. It was really great in the Ohio/Indy area.. I miss being so close to so many great sites!

Just a road trip away I guess... but wanting to get to know the sites around me. Any idea about Jacksonville?

Thanks again!
Gary

infidel got me

Thanks Will... I appreciate the info. Since moving to FL, I've been watching the sales in my new neck of the woods. It was really great in the Ohio/Indy area.. I miss being so close to so many great sites!

Just a road trip away I guess... but wanting to get to know the sites around me. Any idea about Jacksonville?

Thanks again!
Gary
Starke is the next best thing,i don't recall jax.posting to many trucks.When starke has a few trucks,prices go up quick.Atl.is probably the best bet as they seem to get more volume-all that's going to change real soon,gov.planet is knocking on the door.
Will P.S. INVITE STILL OPEN FOR TRAIL RIDE SHOOT ME A PM

FloridaAKM

I've not won a powered vehicle out of Atlanta (not for the lack of trying), but have pulled several M1102's out with zero problems. The GL crew is very good to deal with & helpful if you need it. DLA NAS JAX has a couple of trucks out in the last few months, but they were ruff to say the least. Blanding has trucks that usually go for very high prices for some reason. Mods, if this info is against forum rules, please delete...

My New Years resolution is to drive a M1078 or M1079 out of Atlanta & back to Florida with the same great trip results as the M35A2C that came from Blue Ridge from a fellow SS member this past summer. Probably going to have to sell more blood or plasma to scrape up the money.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks