• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NP241 wide bearing case id?

albersondh

Im looking at a few 89-91 241C's at the moment from Suburban, Blazer, but Im not sure how to ID a case with the wider input shaft bearing? I have a special input gear I have to swap in to make my trans work and it is a wide bearing gear. Im guessing that the housing between narrow and wide input bearing is different. If not, that's good news, I can grab any 241C and swap away.

muddobber40

I thought they were the same until 95, with the 94 back being around .937 wide and the 95 up being .6xx. All other dimensions being the same.. I know they changed input/planetaries around then if remember right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks