• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII History days 4819 Mary Sue, Clarkston MI

ida34

Anyone going? Anyone been to it before? I am going to try to go this weekend either Saturday or Sunday. I may take the cucv or I may get really ambitious and take the deuce. Free to re-enactors and people with MVs.

11ACR-LT

Chuck, was that you that came in in the CUCV Sunday morning? I was set up on the hill with the command tent(trying to stay dry ) and my 105 trailer,also had my MB, 211 And M35 there, Sat was better for vehicles we had a GPA a DUKW some M38's, the battle re-enactments were great.Sorry I missed your return post, I didn't get home till late Thurs,( doing PM on vehicles) up early on Fri to start loading. Are you going to the Wolcott show?
Curt

ida34

I figured that was you but it looked like you were pretty busy with dumping water off the tarp on the M105. I was in the CUCV. The rain today was a killer. I have a huge mud puddle in my back yard and a few minutes ago I was driving through it full tilt on my ATV. We looked over the M38 and MB at your tent as well as both the deuces. I explained to my son that with the old tarp you had to constantly tighten the ropes and push the water out of the low spots. This was about the time you were doing the same to the M105. I was able to make a few purchases that I really wanted. My son wants to break into reenacting so he loved all the stuff at the venders. I wish we would have been able to make it on Saturday. My next outing will be taking the deuce to Motor Muster at Henry Ford.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks