• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motor Muster Weekend Henry Ford Greenfield Villiage MI

ida34

Are you arriving on Friday or Saturday? Hope to see you there. I have to work the "Green Fair" in Ann Arbor on Friday night. I asked if I could bring my deuce and was told no. After seeing all the electric cars and such it will be refreshing to see all the good old iron at this event.

Rattlehead

Ida34, I will be getting there Friday evening. Will be a nice ride during rush hour with high 80's temps! Will be good to meet another Steelsoldiers member, and have another deuce there.

CCATLETT1984, the deadline for entry was early May. You could still come out to see the vehicles. It is supposed to be all types of American built vehicles from the 30's to the 70's. Plus the museum and Greenfield village. Haven't been there in over a dozen years, but that is a FULL day in itself, without the auto display.

Just a bump on the 2008 Motor Muster; June 14 and 15. Preregistration required.

ALSO, coming up this weekend, the first local Detroit Arsenal Museum event of the season:

Detroit Arsenal Museum &
Great Lakes Hobby
Spring Military Event
May 17, 2008 0900-1600
Military Vehicles, Reenactors, Allied & Axis
Food and Drink provided

The address is 46660 Van Dyke Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI 48314

This is in the parking lot for the hobby shop which has been supportive of our hobby. Most the MV guys are from Able Company of the GLMVPA. We had a good turnout last year. A number of reenactors showed up including the Germans w/ some very interesting uniforms, guns and stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks