• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m882 pics

Hoot_223

anyone got good pics inside the 882 or 884 Cab to show where all the stickers are supposed to be, and also i want to know where all the outside markings need to be

N1265

the outside markings will vary depending on what service the vehicle was in. The Army does not mark their vehicles the same way the Corps ( or navy or air force does)

I have seen many places for various stickers on the inside, The only one that seems to be consitant is the warranty sticker that is just to the right of the data plate on the dash. this is probibly because it was put on at the factory, I kinda think that the others were put on at the units and therefore are no
" standard " place for them.

The guy you need to talk to to be sure is Bob Hanson.... you should be able to PM him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks