• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fontana Pick Up

Kawgomoo

Banned
Won a Fontana truck. If anyone out there needs anything hauled back from their or neighboring bases gimme a shout.

Willing to load assist, help out, Recovery Convoy whatever.

Itd be neat to get a couple of us rolling down I-10 together :)

Kawgomoo

Banned
I will be loading out Monday {1-27-14} 1:30pm. If anyone needs assistance or something brought back to Arizona gimme a hollar.

jvanhorn83

Just curious, did you have to get any permits or insurance to drive the truck home? I am planning on bringing a truck back to Yuma from Fontana.

Kawgomoo

Banned
Thats between you and CHP.

Fontana GL yard is civillian. They dont ask for or care about what you plan to do with the truck. You are more than welcome to drive it off.

If you want to be as good as your going to get go to az mvd, take your winning invoice and all the auction info to mvd. have them print you a 3 day paper tag. take it with you. Not that an az transport tag will do u anygood in ca, but it shows you at least tried. you cannot do this online because the trucks vin is not in the system yet.

Gimme a shout if you need anything.

quickfarms

Awesome! Thanks for your help. Sounds like an alternative to having it hauled. I just got a quote today, $1300.00
The $1300 is cheap compared to the possible impound, tow and fines.

To legally drive the truck you need a trip permit from each state with the vin listed, a insurance card for the truck and at least a class B CDL. You need the CDL because the assumption is the vehicle is commercial until you register it in your state as non commercial.

Artisan

Where can you get a transport quote. I am interested in a truck in Barstow and I live in page az.
Robert Winston is in Barstow, he has a semi and trailer. I am sure he can quote
to move anything anywhere from Barstow or Fontana or..............

R Winston 760-774-7543 Tell him I sent you please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks