• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

blasphemy

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is what happens when you give MVs to worthless inbred hicks with a Millermatic and half a good thought in their mind. They could've used a beat-up M416 with a faded rattle can paint job that noone really cared about, and used that as a basis for their offroad trailer, but NO, had to cut up a perfectly restored one for someone's wet dream.

It's a really neat end result, I'll give it that. No doubt it would be a great off-road trailer. I just wish they didn't bastardize a perfect example in the process....

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
amen.

Its so sad to see things like that happen. There are plenty of rust bucket basket cases in the world to not be using pristine restorations for hack jobs.

I saw a tv show where they took a running, driving, nice looking Model T ford and cut it down to make a hot rod. Only part used- Front of the cab. :cry:

acetomatoco

Looks good to me.. Whatever they want to do is fine..All opinions honored.. No trailer queens for me...use em and abuse em, thats what they were made for..

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, that's a real shame.

ojsdna744

I like that sorta. Just to get you guys going, I think that's his second trailer he's painted that horrible color. If I remember right, that first one had a bad accident on the rocks in the UP. I'm pretty sure this is the second go-around for a 416 trailer for him.

I knew exactly who owned that thing as soon as I saw the color!! rofl He's got camo pants to match that color and everything!!

At least I can tell you for sure, that trailer will spend the rest of it's days doing what it was designed for, hauling gear out into the boonies and back. T-Way wheels his rig all over the upper part of Michigan and the lower parts of Canada. He's a great guy to be on the trails with, I've logged a lot of hours with my Jeep running trails with him.

[thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever, his trailer I guess. Hate to see one meet it's fate like that but can't save them all from the butchers. Suppose it's no worse than me putting a multifuel in a gas wrecker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks