• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Days at Port Hueneme California June 23-24

I like to think we have many of the best Steak houses in Ca here on the Central Coast. PM me and next time we can meet for a good one. Thanks for the links, I have many to review now. I just got my duece and am itchin for a reason to take it somewhere.

yellobronc said:
I like to think we have many of the best Steak houses in Ca here on the Central Coast. PM me and next time we can meet for a good one. Thanks for the links, I have many to review now. I just got my duece and am itchin for a reason to take it somewhere.
Will do. That deuce would carry a lot of hungry Soldier B's to the steakhouse. :lol:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will and I have been talking about a left coast rally. We really need to pull something together this year! Maybe in the fall when it cools down a bit? I'm for a desert outing maybe anza borrego, or something near big bear. That may be more central for the L.A., Valley and Riverside folks.

Shortly after I started looking into the duece, I heard they had an Anza Berrego/Octillio Wells rally, actually I was supposed to be there with another event but could not make it. I was bummed when I found out a bunch of dueces were there.

Thats a pretty good haul at 55 MPH for me but possibly doable if I plan a few naps and take food for 6 meals...its around 350 miles to Big Bear for me. or 6 hours cruisn fast in a picup. I can only imagine the time frame for driving the duece that far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks