• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Today in Woodstock Va

TacticalTruck

The boy and I are headed for a tractor show today in Woodstock Virginia. They asked for miitary vehicles and about 6 or 8 trucks should be there. We're taking the Commando and Henry's restored 1968 Cub Cadet 125. Come on out, it goes thru tomorrow.
Jeff

Adamlee

woodstock tractor show

Looks like Henry had some fun with his IH....

Did you get to do some laps with the Commando?

Who else brought the other MV's - any SS members?

TacticalTruck

RE: woodstock tractor show

Don't wanna be throwin' peoples names around on the in-tra-nets but there was a group from the intermont chapter of the mvpa. mb, m38a1, m151a1, m37, m715, m886, m1010, m35a2, m47a2 (or so he called it, a nice m35a2 with a commerical dump body, well done), m51a2, ferret, m706e2 and of course the 125 cub. the six-bys were all pulling trailers, m105, m332 and one i had not seen in person before, a 1944 pole trailer....i know, i forgot to take pics of them. neil c was shooting lots of photos. i'll see if he can email them.
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks